|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Neston, Cheshire, England|
|Date Posted||March 24, 2019|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Could Hydes be on your menu? Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with in a team focused environment. We may have the perfect role for you.
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
We are now looking to recruit to our kitchen brigade both full time and part time at the Boathouse to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do, serving ‘excellence as a habit’
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
Career Progression Plans within our estate
5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and a pension plan.
50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
Parkgate is a bit of an oddity, it is a seaside village, with no sea! The estuary having withdrawn over the last century leaving marshland and a huge variety of marshland. The Boathouse looks straight over the magnificent Dee Estuary, and boasts fantastic fresh food dining and drinks – in particular fish and shellfish being their speciality. This is an extremely fast paced site.
To ensure that you measure up to their high standards we require someone who can provide the following skills and attributes
- To deliver a reliable efficient cleaning service within the kitchen
- Ability to work under pressure and to use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help out to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and to work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Has excellent personal standards regarding timekeeping, attendance and personal presentation