|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Liverpool, Merseyside, England|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2018|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Temporary |
Please note, to be considered for the position please apply directly on our Careers Website .
Tate Catering's aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join the busy team at Tate Liverpool. This contract is offered on a fixed basis until the 31st August 2018, working a minimum of 16 hours per week. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and friendly individual, with previous similar experience and a drive to learn.
You will have a proactive, 'can do' attitude and will be able to work flexible hours over a 5 day week including weekends and some early mornings and late nights.
The successful candidate will:
• Have good knowledge of food and food hygiene
• Have knowledge of chemicals and COSHH training
• Have proven attention to detail when cleaning equipment and kitchens
• Be flexible with working hours; available to work early mornings, late nights, weekends and bank holidays, on a rota basis
• Work effectively within a team and will be self-motivated
• Work to the highest hygiene standards
• Be pro-active, reliable and have the ability to work well under pressure
So if you have a passion to join our dedicated team, please apply today directly on our Careers Website and tell us why you are the best person for the job.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
Trial Shifts/Interviews will be held on 18-19 May 2018.