|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bassenthwaite, Cumbria, England|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
Kitchen Porter required at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat, to join our existing busy team in time for our exciting new season.
The restaurant offers a range of meals to suit every taste in it’s multi function complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, part time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities