|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Kitchen Porter* Central London* Temporary* £8.50 - 10 per hour min* ASAP start
The Change Group are looking to hire young and hard working Kitchen Porters across London for a full time position.
This could be the kick start to your career in the kitchen or front of house with great opportunities to learn and grow into the chef/waiter you desire to be.
We are currently hiring for a well known client in London Bridge for a young kitchen porter with experience that is flexible with hours and days they can work. our client is willing to train you to become a waiter or a chef over time but ideally needs someone who is able to move large tables to set up function rooms and wash up in the kitchen.
Kitchen Porter Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay, £8.50 per hour min.
- You will be paid weekly.
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- You can work as little as 20 hours or as much as 45 hours with opportunities of overtime at a higher rate in busy times of the year.
- Jobs will be in or around Central London.
- You will be working in one of London's best Hospital.
- Full time position
- Flexible shifts.
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7.
*Our minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of porter experience.
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK).
- All black Uniform and Safety shoes.
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references.
- An Excellent grasp of English language.
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our other current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.