|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Broadway, Worcestershire, England|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2015|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Kitchen Porter - Part Time Position Available
The Lygon Arms
£6.50 per hour
Sitting in the midst of England's largest Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, The Cotswolds, The Lygon Arms is a quintessential country house hotel.
Mixed in with all this period loveliness are all the elements of 21st century living, such as a smart health spa. Bedrooms have beamed ceilings, lovely four poster beds and are crammed with fascinating antiques.
The hotel is ideally located in Broadway, a quintessential high street pack with unique shops and a famous art gallery. Conveniently near to Cheltenham Racecourse and is the perfect base from which to explore the Cotswolds.
What is the job all about?
- Responsible for washing the restaurant dishes and all the kitchen utensils.
- Cleans all the larger items of kitchen equipment and the food production areas.
- Understands importance of hygiene standards
- Takes instruction from kitchen staff as restaurant management.
- Willing to work hard with physical resilience.