|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bath, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2015|
|Category|| Kitchen Porter |
|Job Type|| Permanent Casual |
Casual Kitchen Porter
Combe Grove Manor Hotel
£6.50 per hour
Combe Grove Manor Hotel is an 18th century Georgian manor house set within 69 acres of beautiful rolling countryside on the outskirts of Bath.
Commanding spectacular views of the Limpley Stoke valley, it offers stately luxury and serenity with fine dining, rustic walks and spa treatments, as well as proximity to the historic spa town of Bath.
The hotel boasts excellent leisure facilities with outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools, a golf driving range and tennis courts. The hotel is 3 miles from Bath Spa train station and within walking distance from the local bus stop.
More about the Job & You
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at the Combe Grove Manor Hotel. You will be responsible for assisting in the cleanliness of the kitchen areas, whilst adhering to company policies and health and safety procedures.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To wash kitchen utensils, food preparation areas and operating equipment
- To be responsible for the correct use of detergents and other chemicals
- Ensure all waste from the kitchen is dealt with an disposed of in an appropriate manner
- Maintain the standards of courtesy and efficiency towards guests, prospective clients and colleagues at all times
- Maintain the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Storing away all crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
- Taking all dirty linen and cloths from the kitchen to the hotel laundry.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Ability to exert physical effort in a time-bound and fast-paced environment
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to working
- Excellent communication skills