|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Inverness, Inverness-shire, Scotland|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2017|
|Category|| Chef Manager |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Started as the tied estate to Belhaven Brewery and beginning with only a couple of sites, we have expanded rapidly to include both managed and leased pubs and to this day remain the largest pub estate in Scotland.
Are you a Head Chef looking for a fantastic new opportunity? We are looking for Head Chefs to lead the chef team towards our goal of always delivering food to exceptional standards, delivering excellent customer service in the kitchen to support the front of house operation...and ultimately ensure a fantastic guest experience!
The Auctioneers Inverness is looking for a Kitchen Manager to lead the team. Situated on Church Street, this is a very sports orientated, recently refurbishment venue.
70/30 wet led
- Manage the opening and closing of the kitchen
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
- Ensure stock counts are accurate and completed on time
- Maintain accurate food ordering and stocking levels, including kitchen materials to meet customer expectation
- Manage all kitchen – related office administration and third-party contractors
- Assist in delivering financial targets set for the house
- Manage wastage through correct portion control and records
- Train and develop staff to assist in kitchen duties
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
- Carry out instructions as given by management and head office