|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bermondsey, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/KMCLRPP102
Italian Restaurant in Bermondsey Kitchen Manager Role now on! Day shifts only! £30Kpa!
A busy restaurant nestled in the shadow of the iconic Shard in Bermondsey is now searching for a Kitchen Manager to direct their production kitchen staff and oversee the products they prepare for their 2 London sites. You should have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience making fresh pastas, artisan breads traditional Italian dessert selection.
As a Kitchen Manager you will be in charge of overseeing the production, overseeing office duties such as payroll and HR, health and safety, weekly stock takes, rota management and monitoring weekly costs. You will have a staff of 5-6 Chefs who report directly to you, and you will report to the Operations Manager and the Directors of the company. You should therefore have Hospitality and Catering industry experience to support these job requirements either in a restaurant, members club or hotel.
Bermondsey Kitchen Manager - Italian restaurant - everything fresh!
- 7am-4pm shifts ONLY
- Salary of up to £30Kpa
- Managing a small brigade of production chefs
- Supplying 2 restaurant sites
- Fresh modern and traditional Italian cuisine
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Manager, Sous chef or Head Chef
- Previous experience with fine dining Italian cuisine
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food hygiene certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of reference supplied
- National Insurance Number
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.