|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Denton, Greater Manchester, England|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2018|
|Category|| Chef Manager |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Kitchen Manager / Head Chef
Want to be paid for every hour worked?
Want a ‘hands on’ KM role?
Want reasonable working hours?
Want to work for the 'Best Food & Drink Business' in Stockport*?
Want to work in a well maintained kitchen?
If so read on…
The Fletchers is a true community pub, famous for its traditional roasts and perfect pints. Having recently undergone a stunning refurbishment the sales are increasing and we therefore need to expand our teams. We are therefore looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Manager to lead our busy brigade into further success.
Why choose to join our brigade…
- £10.50 - £11.00 per hour + Bonus + tips
- Free carvery meals and selected drinks on shift
- Well-maintained and equipped kitchens
- Good working hours, usually between the hours of 10am-9pm
- A real ‘hands on’ role, you still get to cook
Some of the skills and characteristics we’re looking for in our ideal chefs;
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate the team
- A true leader, working shoulder to shoulder in order to achieve the required high standards
- Thorough, responsible and accountable
- Friendly, delivering superb customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar high volume role
- Local – within 30 minute commute of our pub
- Manage, mentor and coach the kitchen brigade
- Succession planning - recruit and train new recruits
- Manage budgets including – Sales, GP and labour
- Plan, prepare and deliver attractive and appealing new dishes and specials, contribute to the menu
- Cook and present the plated menu items and carvery with finesse, passion and pride
- Satisfaction of all due diligence
We look forward to hearing from you.