|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
|Category|| Food Service Assistant |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
Kitchen Assistant/Sandwich Maker - London - £9 - £10.50ph
We are currently recruiting for General kitchen assistants to work at various event locations across London and Essex.
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable, energetic individuals who want to commit to being part of our core team of General Kitchen Assistants / Sandwich Makers
Your day-to-day duties could include:
* Supporting chefs in a specific work section
* Washing, peeling and preparing food items
* Using a variety of kitchen equipment such as mixers, special knives and cutters
* Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors etc
* Own uniform useful but not essential
* practical skills and an interest in preparing food
* Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate
* Good communication skills and a team player.
* Eager to learn and progress
An hourly rate of £9.00 - £10.50 is available for the successful applicants.
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please send your CV by clicking on the 'apply now' button below and one of our consultants will be in touch to assist you in your search for employment.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Identification documents to prove eligibility and references will be taken as part of the recruitment process.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience