|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A Junior Sous is required for an award winning hotel near Sutton Coldfield. The Head Chef has created a really fun and enjoyable working environment and is looking for a passionate Junior Sous who has character, passion and drive.
This hotel has an award winning fine dining restaurant and renowned in the area for its food as well as weddings and afternoon tea. This could be the perfect opportunity for a Senior Chef de Partie ready for their first Junior Sous role. The role entails straights shifts which means no splits as well as not working anything over 45 hours.
You will need to have a good amount of experience of the hotel industry - restaurant, bar and key here conference and banqueting.
The Head Chef would also be interested in any strong Demi Chef de Parties ready for the next step.
This role is extremely close to Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Birmingham and Tamworth areas.
Highlights of the Role:
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Award Winning Hotel
All fresh food
Fun working Environment
Tons of support and progression
As Junior Sous you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience preferably in a high end or Rosette kitchen, but not essential as long as you have fresh food experience.
- Creativity and idea?s towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Junior Sous role will be responsible for and involved the following: -
- Carrying out Junior Sous duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- If wanted, you could have an input on the menus with our own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Matthew Hiscox is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings