|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Junior Sous Chef - Modern British Rosette Restaurant - London - £35'000pa + Bonus
My client is a high end Modern British restaurant producing food to AA Rosette/Michelin level in the busy West London area. Headed by a talented Executive Head Chef, they are now looking to recruit for a passionate & experienced Junior Sous Chef to join their brigade.
As Junior Sous Chef, you will closely with the Sous Chefs in delivering amazing food using the best produce, you will also assist with training junior members of the brigade & take full responsibility of your designated section. We are looking for experienced Junior Sous Chefs who are strong on sauce, meat, fish and garnish with an eye for amazing presentation.
The ideal Junior Sous Chef will need to have at least 2 years previous experience as a Senior Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef at Rosette/Michelin level
Skills / Attributes
* Previous experience at high volume covers
* Able to lead and motivate the junior members of the brigade under pressure
* Fresh food experience
* Good communicator
* Flexibility as per the business needs
* High level of attention to detail
* Team Player
* Food Allergens Certificate
* NVQ level 1&2 or similar. Level 3 beneficial.
* Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate or Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate.
* Salary of up to £35k + Bonus
* 2 double shifts & 3 single shifts
* 50-55 Hours per week
* Amazing kitchen, team & menu
* Paid holiday
The ideal candidate would need to be innovative and committed with a passion for excellence. You will have held a position long term in a similar environment.
A Salary of up to £35k is available for the right candidate
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience