|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Epsom, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2020|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Junior Sous Chef - Renowned Private Member's Club
This hidden treasure is looking for a talented Junior Sous Chef to join their team. Ranging from sandwiches to fine dining, the menu focuses on modern British and European cuisine. You will be delivering excellent food using the best sourced fresh produce and producing dishes that may not even be on the menu. You will be working underneath an Executive Chef who is passionate about nurturing top culinary expertise.
The ideal candidate:
* You will have previous experience as a CDP or Junior Sous in a similar environment
* Must be passionate about delivering 5* service every time
* Must have the ability to lead and motivate a team every service
* Will have experience of stock control and ordering
* Will have high standards of cooking ability and a strong eye for detail
* Level 3 Food Hygiene
The position offers:
* Staff meals
* Discount scheme
* 45 hours
* £27k salary + great benefits
If you are keen to take your career to the next level working within an exclusive establishment which will shine on your CV, please don't hesitate and get in touch straight away!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those that are suitable.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.