|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Painswick, Gloucestershire, England|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A recently renovated, boutique Hotel with busy fine dining Restaurant, offering simple, clean classic dishes utilising an abundance of local suppliers and producers.
Seeking an ambitious and focused Junior Sous Chef to help manage and nurture the brigade, organise and control the output and work with the Head Chef to create some interesting quality, profitable menus.
Lots of promotion options here, you just need to prove your worth.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with the Head Chef?s directions.
• Help develop junior members of staff by leading by example in all aspects of running service and the kitchen
• Minimise wastage through proper stock control and menu development
• Develop a working knowledge of the menu and specials, keeping abreast of daily changes made
• Ensure that you manage your section to a high standard
• Develop an understanding of how all EHO documentation is correctly collated and recorded, and that all EHO documentation is correctly recorded and collated
• Check all incoming deliveries to verify correct items are delivered.
Contact Nick Mascellani at Jubilee Talent to discuss the role in detail and arrange immediate interviews.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy