|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Battersea, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||May 20, 2018|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Vibes Cafe is a vibrant new addition to the Battersea Park Road, with approximately 30 covers, this bustling cafe is quickly building up a reputation for good quality fresh food, friendly service, great coffee and an excellent brunch.
Our primary focus is giving our customers the best customer experience, through good food and a nice vibe.
We are looking for a talented, reliable & organised chef who understands and loves food to join our growing team and put their stamp on the existing menu.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing a delicious array of breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes that are made with finesse and flavour driven (viennoiserie / salad knowledge would be beneficial but not necessary)
- Developing dishes for the menu
- Monitor and upkeep food quality & presentation standards
- Maintaining kitchen logs for food safety program compliance
- Monitor and order kitchen supplies and stock
- Keeping to budgets
- Help determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays
- Cleaning your kitchen and storage areas
- Able to work autonomously
Applicants MUST hold a hygiene qualification and have excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness, combined with at least 4 years experience in professional kitchens in restaurants / hotels / Cafe or Pub and must have experience working in a similar role.
Salary dependent on experience
To apply now - Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your CV, breakfast / brunch / lunch menu plans for at least 3 days with a vegetarian options and, if possible, some photos of your food.