|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, England|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2020|
|Category|| Junior Sous |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Ref : - 47526
Junior Sous Chef
Excellent Pay – To £26k DOE + Tips
Fancy a new challenge in a 2AA Rosette kitchen?
Exciting opportunity for a self- motivated and talented Junior Sous Chef / Senior Chef de Partie looking to fast track your career within a well-established group!
Junior Sous Chef – Benefits:
- Excellent Pay - £26k DOE + Tips
- Temporary live-in accommodation provided
- Staff discounts across 100 UK hotels
- Meals on duty
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped kitchen, talented brigade
- Internal recognition schemes
- Friendly & Supportive Management Team
- Genuine Career progression
Nestled in the heart of Chipping Campden, we are an award winning, Grade II listed town house, complete with a tranquil spa, relaxed bistro and a formal dining area. We have a premium banquet to seat 90 and our stylish 28 bedrooms offer picturesque scenery from every window. Our relaxed bistro and sophisticated restaurant offer the best of both world: casual and fine dining with 2AA Rosettes. Having just completed a refurbishment of the property, we now boast one of the most beautiful getaway destinations in rural England.
The happiness of both our customers and our team are of the utmost importance to us. We are seeking a hardworking and passionate Junior Sous Chef to be a part of our successful story; one of dedication and commitment.
Junior Sous Chef – Experience/Skills:
- Outstanding cooking prowess, preferably in 2AA Rosette or even 1AA Rosette, fresh food kitchens
- Competent, ambitious, career driven
- Willingness to develop within the role
- Reliable, enthusiastic and inspires others
- Ability to use own initiative, team player
- A natural leadership ability, with aspirations of leading your own brigade
- Good communication, with a positive demeanour
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
Junior Sous Chef – Duties
- Work closely with Head Chef, working on all sections when required
- Ensure your brigade delivers high culinary standards
- Consistent, prompt preparation and food service
- Manage food purchasing and storage
- Give input - creation, planning and production
- Maintain safe and hygienic kitchen environment
If you have a creative mind, with ambitions of working within a fast-paced, high-volume, progressive kitchen, then apply directly to this Junior Sous Chef role in Chipping Campden today. Just click below!