|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
|Category|| Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Junior Pizza Chef, high volume traditional restaurant, North London salary up to 25 K per annum!
This is a great chance to work in an excellent company that offers great career progression schemes and a chance of transfer within the company. As Pizza Chef you will work within a large brigade of capable chefs in an exciting kitchen.
- Salary package up to 25K per annum plus service charge!
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Excellent training opportunity
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the company
- High standard pizza's
- Great location!!!
- High Volumes
- 7 shifts per week
- Junior Pizza Chef with wood oven experience
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in fine dining/rosette
- GOOD DATES ON THE CV
- A positive attitude for problem solving
- Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience as junior Pizza Chef
- An enthusiastic approach to work and a cool head under pressure
- A good attitude
- At least 2 years' experience at your current level
- A great Chef who is enthusiastic about this opportunity and building a rapport within a great kitchen.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please send your CV to Giorgia at Change before the 30th June. Please visit our website https://www.thechangegroup.com/ for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry. Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applications in the London hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.