|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, England, England|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2017|
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cocoro is a Japanese restaurant serving our customers for more than 20 years.
We currently have 4 branches and are looking for hot food chef's due to our
company expansion and promotion.
- Preparation before service
- Making high quality hot Japanese dishes
- Keeping your section clean and tidy
- For the right person, they will have the opportunity to use their creativity to make their own creation and even have the chance to help create new menu ideas.
Requirements and what we are looking for:
- At least 3+ of experience working in the hot section in a kitchen environment
- Must have experience working at a fine dining restaurant
- Knowledge of high quality popular, classic Japanese hot dishes
- Always ensure your section is kept clean and tidy.
- Fast and efficient at making hot dishes.
- Confident and knowledgeable at making hot dishes that will win the customers heart
- Work well in a team
- Experience working under pressure in stressful environments
-Free staff meals (lunch and dinner)
-Increase in salary depending on experience
-Ongoing training and development for your career path
All must prove they are eligible to live and work in the UK
otherwise their application will be rejected.
Please send us your full CV stating the following and we will reply back as soon as possible:
-How many years you have been working on in your expertise
-Send photo's of your creation if what you have made
-Your salary expectation
Our team will welcome you warmly.
*You must have some kind of UK working visa/document in order to work and apply.
*Please state your nationality when applying.