|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/HPIZSLCRL087
Wood-fired restaurant Head Pizza Chef in South London! Salary package of up to £30,000pa, average of 48 hours/week!
A very trendy and busy South London pizza restaurant is on the hunt for a Head Pizza Chef to lead their team on a permanent basis. This position entails an average of 48 hours a week, managing a team of 4 other chefs in an open kitchen. This very busy operation prepares everything from scratch - dough, sauces, toppings and can at times serve up to 400 covers! As Head Pizza Chef, you should have experience preparing all components and leading a small team. You should possess be dedicated to serving excellently crafted pizzas and be able to motivate your team in a high-pressure environment. You must always keep your cool as this kitchen is open, and you must be able to at times interact with the guests.
South London Restaurant Head Pizza Chef:
- Salary package of up to £30,000pa
- Average weekly rota of 48 hours/week
- Managing a team of 4 chefs
- Very busy operation
- Everything made fresh on the premises
- Open plan kitchen in view of the guests
- Wood fired/Gas combo oven
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Head Pizza Chef
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .