|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Head Pastry Chef *London * £50K-£55K
An exciting opportunity to join a beautiful 5 star hotel
About the role
- Taking charge of the pastry department brigade on 17 chefs
- Looking after Famous afternoon Tea
- Maximising revenues and controlling costs.
- Leading team motivation and productivity
- Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction
- Defining, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of guest service.
- Ensuring that the synergies between department works and that the person fosters and maintains a team ethic at all times.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in 5 star hotels is preferable
- Highly focused on creativity and quality and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills and flexibility
- Strong organisational skills and good financial acumen
- Expected to contribute to new ideas for concept and product development, whilst supporting the hotel's executive committee's objectives
- Committed to develop the department
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Self-starter. Drive and enthusiasm. Entrepreneurial.
- Confident in own abilities yet humble.
- Must be fluent in English.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Head Pastry Chef *London * £65K-£70K) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.