|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Radstock, Somerset, England|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Are you a pastry chef looking to make a name for yourself? then this is the job for you! We are recruiting for a talented 3 rosette pastry chef looking to head up the pastry in a beautiful country house hotel working along side an extremely talented Head Chef.
This head chef is looking to achieve his first Michelin star having worked in places such as The Waterside Inn in Bray and Le Cote Saint Jacques in France.
As pastry chef you will be responsible for creating exciting creative menus, desserts and afternoon teas using all the latest equipment and techniques at your disposal.
This is the perfect opportunity for a pastry chef wanting to work in a high end well equipped professional kitchen where they can easily make a name for themselves in this rewarding position.
Highlights of this role are:
Salary: Up to £28,000 or more
Five out of seven
Live in accommodation
Working with one of Britain?s newest up and coming Head Chefs
Well equipped kitchen
Great Working environment
As the Head Pastry Chef you will offer the following experience, skills and qualifications: -
- Professional Chef experience within a 3 rosette back ground
- Creativity and ideas towards the industry
- Driving licence and own transport would be advantageous
- Passion and determination is a key characteristic for this role.
The Head Pastry Chef role will be responsible for and involved in the following: -
- Carrying out Head Pastry Chef duties in a professional and credible manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the food produced.
- Ensuring the kitchen functions within relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines.
- Creative Input on the menus with own outstanding ideas
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today. Chris Lelliott is the Consultant handling this opening and welcomes a discussion on 01452 225 199 option 2 regarding this position and similar rewarding openings.
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy