|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Ref: MJA/HCECWL091
Small contract catering and events company in West London now hiring a Head Chef - paying up to £35,000 - Monday to Friday!
A small contract catering and events company based in West London is now scouting for a Head Chef to lead team. In this role you will be coordinating a variety of functions from sandwiches and fork buffets to wedding and canape events. As a Head Chef in this company you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, executing fine-dining quality fare as well as corporate catering in venues all over London.
You should excel in time-management, creativity and have the communication skills to successfully delegate to a team consisting of both permanent and casual members of staff. You should be comfortable presenting dishes in a menu-tasting setting to clients on a regular basis while taking in their feedback and adapting to their needs. For this reason, creativity and a flexible approach to menu writing is imperative.
West London Contract Catering and Events Head Chef:
- Salary of up to £35Kpa
- Largely working Monday-Friday
- Occasional weekends required
- Creative input in menu writing
- Fantastic company training available
- Many prestigious events venues across London and the UK
- Leading a great team of permanent staff, regular casuals and temp workers
What we need from you:
- Fine dining and quality volume experience with creative input
- Previous experience as a Sous Chef necessary
- Adaptability to create bespoke menus
- Strong communication and delegation skills essential
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
- Food Hygiene Level 3 certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .