|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Surrey, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2020|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Pay- up to £33K PLUS Service Charge
Feeling underappreciated in your current role?
Ready to step into a Management position?
Golden opportunity within a successful and growing company for a highly motivated Sous Chef or Head Chef to lead and train a talented kitchen brigade!
Head Chef – Benefits:
- Excellent Pay- up to £33K PLUS Service Charge
- Discounted Staff & Family Rates at Hotels within the group
- Company Pension
- Free staff meals
- Training and personal development
- Beautiful location, Friendly Management
- Genuine Career Progression
Set in the charming heart of Dorking, we are one of England’s most storied coaching inns, with a history dating back as far as 1278. The property has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment of both public spaces, dining concept and 56 bedrooms offering stylish accommodation, a destination restaurant, all-new bar & deli concept, specialising in local Surrey produce and serving a range of traditional British and modern European classic dishes.
Being a bespoke Hotel, our people are our biggest asset. We focus on individual development and support education and progression from a professional perspective.
We are seeking a hands-on Head Chef to Lead, Train, Manage and Motivate the team to deliver an efficient and effective food operation.
Head Chef – Experience/Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Creativity, excellent food presentation skills
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Able to work under pressure; take initiatives, promote team spirit
- Good communication, attention to detail
Head Chef – Role
- Supervise, train and motivate kitchen team
- Plan, implement new menus
- Ensure all commodities are on site at an appropriate stock level
- Complete inductions, performance reviews
- Drive brigade of 4 chefs; deliver exceptional service; manage food wastage
- Undertake back of house systems -ordering, stock take & control
- Cost conscious, achieve GOP, sales cost
- Adhere to company standards; comply with food and H&S regulations
If you are ambitious with a passion for food and a flair for cooking, then apply directly for this Head Chef role in Dorking, Surrey by clicking below!