|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester, England|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/ATHCMP026
Incredible Head Chef Opportunity starting soon in Manchester for a well-known production and service kitchen, paying £25Kpa-£30Kpa!
An excellent vacancy has become available for a Head Chef based in Manchester looking to step into a fast paced, volume production and service based role.
The ideal Head Chef will have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in events or banqueting as well as restaurant service. You should also have previous experience leading a large team and the co-ordination of multiple functions and kitchens.
Head Chef, Manchester production and service:
- £25-£30K basic salary
- Managing of in-house events
- Managing of in-house restaurants
What we need from you:
- Previous experience managing a large team
- Previous experience in volume production
- Previous experience in restaurant service
- Passport and/or Visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- 2 years of references supplied
- Food hygiene level 3 in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our job opportunities please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .