|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Bassenthwaite, Cumbria, England|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
Head Chef required at the beautiful Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a key role to join the team at this stunning 5 star park.
The Lakeland Style pub will be serving food with produce sourced locally. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team in producing the highest standards of food production and service. This will also include all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive forward thinking ambitious chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance of Keswick.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Accommodation available
- Discount in company restaurants and facilitie