|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Head Chef | Street to Seat | £36k
Are you an avid follower of the London food scene? Street food has been a brilliant platform for aspiring chefs to make a name for themselves, fast-forwarding past the conventional long-winded progression path within high calibre restaurants. If you feel that you've done your time and now ready to take the lead on a newly opened, permanent site read on…
Following on from prosperous and successful tours of the foodie market circuits both in the UK and internationally, we have an exciting opportunity available within a vibrant company to head up the first permanent East London outlet.
- An avid fan base and a great reputation from the market days mean that this concept restaurant has had a devoted following from street to seat since it opened, with brilliant write-ups and coverage across social media this establishment is consistently busy
- Street food doesn't compromise on quality: The Head Chef preferably will have experience within reputable establishments in the hospitality and catering industry that upholds high standards of cooking
- A brand new, open plan kitchen with all the equipment and gadgets to boot
- Whilst the permanent site requires a stronger culinary direction, the team adopts the fun and outgoing work ethic born from the still-going-strong kerbside business
- Salary up to £32k + approx £4k service charge with an average week of 48-54 hours!
We're looking for a passionate Head Chef with personnel management skills ready to hit the ground running at this high volume operation. The successful candidate will be inspired and in-the-know about artisanal British ingredients, ready to take them to the next level as part of an exciting, outside-the-box menu.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this Head Chef role, please send your CV to Abi at Change.
Please visit the Change Group website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/Head Chef | Street to Seat | £36k in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Head Chef | Street to Seat | £36k | London