|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Whitby, Yorkshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
A unique opportunity has arisen to work as the Private Chef in an outstanding private residence.
As an experienced Chef you will have a versatile and imaginative approach and will be able to cater for informal and formal occasions preparing a variety of classic and healthy dishes.
You will be in the fortunate position of working with the Head Gardner in the development of the Kitchen Garden, using the seasonal produce to enhance your dishes.
We are seeking a Head Chef that is creative, composed, committed and very well organised. As the Chef, you will be preparing all meals for the family when in residence in Yorkshire also with occasional dining in London.
You must have:
- Proven working experience as a Head Chef
- Full knowledge of allergens / dietary needs and requirements
- Skills in the butchery of game
- Strong attention to detail is key
- Be able to work alone – (support given at busy periods)
- Have demonstrated stability on your CV
- Maintaining the day to day running of the kitchen
- Liaising with suppliers of produce and ensuring a managed supply
- Developing new dishes and menus
- Ensure the highest standards, following all guidelines and regulations relating to food safety, food hygiene and health & safety
- Cooking for parties and events when required
- Must be happy with driving to London to cook for the family there
- Bottling, freezing, jam-making with fruit and vegetables from the
- Full Time – 40 hours per week inc weekends, evenings, bank holidays as required
- Salary – dependent on experience
- Accommodation available if required
- Pension Scheme
- Statutory annual holidays
To Apply For This Role:
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information about this role.
Visit [firstcontactchefs.com](../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
This is a permanent position.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references. The person to suit must be experienced in fresh produce
Should also possess NVQ level 1 and 2 or equivalent, and hygiene certificate.
You must either be working in or a resident in the United Kingdom to apply for this position . You must be able to prove your Right to Work in the United Kingdom to apply for this role, you must be a UK/EU Citizen and have ILR/PR status or hold a work permit /visa with at least 2 years remaining .
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data. We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.