|at ( view profile)|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2017|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-13817 - Head Chef - British Gastro Pub - Pub Classics with A la Carte - up to £40,000 package
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate Head Chef to join a new recently renovated gastro pub near Aldgate Station.
The pub is a great site with a large interior and garden with potential for a fantastic weekly turnover.
This is a great opportunity for a chef who is looking to have the opportunity to assist in the quarterly menu, and stamp their mark on the daily specials board. You will have freedom to use the freshest ingredients, from some fantastic local suppliers.
You will be joining a family of establishments who will invest in your development as much as they are looking forward in the development of the business - they are opening several establishments later this year.
The salary package is made up of £35,000 plus achievable bonus.
- Have a proven background as Head Chef in a busy high end establishment, or
- 48 hrs contracted
- Improve day-to-day smooth running of the kitchen, in charge of food and staffing costs
- Use Polaris software for all back office responsibilities
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner, looking after GPs and costings
- Input on quarterly menu and write daily specials
- Train/develop and motivate junior chefs
You will benefit from;
- Working for a growing and profitable company
- Working under friendly management with strong and positive values
- Company uniform
- Company pension scheme
- 50% off food and drink and other discounts
- 28 days holiday
If you are a Head Chef with a passion for cooking the best of British with a European inspired menu, and you are looking for a challenge working in a kitchen where you can help fulfil the potential of the business, then this is the job for you!