|Location||Hove, Sussex, England|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2017|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Are you an experienced Head Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food? We are looking for an awesome Head Chef with bags of personality and drive. There will be opportunities galore to progress and develop your career providing of course that you work hard, look after your team and guests.
- preparing attractive menus to nutritional standards
- controlling and ordering stock and inspecting it on delivery
- cooking and presenting food creatively
- monitoring production to maintain quality and consistent portion sizes
- working under pressure to make sure food is served on time
- keeping to hygiene, health and safety and licensing rules
BIT ABOUT US We are launching a new concept in Hove combining great seasonal food with exceptional coffee and wine. We want somewhere for people to hang out any time of day where the atmosphere will be fast-paced and vibrant, with strong emphasis on quality coffee, seasonal food, cocktails and always the best service.
Our aim is to serve fresh, seasonal produce within a modern and dynamic menu. Your role as Head Chef would be developing our exciting seasonal menus whilst managing your kitchen and helping us roll out the concept across our plan of growing a portfolio of sites.
- 1 years minimum experience as a Head Chef
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current Food Hygiene, H&S, COSHH, RIDDOR and HACCP, Fire legislation, relevant to the business
- Organisational and Time management skills
- Excellent communication and number skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Thrives and remains calm under pressure
- Confident individual who is committed to providing excellent customers service to
- Effectively delegates appropriate tasks to the team
- Desirable - NVQ Food Prep or Food Service, GCSE – English and Maths
What’s next? Apply now! Leave the rest to us and we’ll be in touch in the next few days to have a chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year