|at ( view profile)|
|Location||East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Head Chef job - Fine dining & Gastro Pub kitchen - Liverpool St.
We have a great opportunity for a passionate, reliable and hardworking Head Chef, who will join our client's fine dining and gastro pub operation based in between Liverpool Street and Old Street.
The gastro pub / restaurant are mostly serving the local clientele and since its opening have received various acclaims.
The ideal Head Chef will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role, manage a team of 8 chefs and at any one time 3 chefs will be in service
The Head Chef will be in charge of the menu which is seasonal and Modern European with British influence! And only locally sourced and the freshest ingredients are used
We are keen on a Head Chef who's excited about working on different menus and parts of the kitchen operation including a Roof Terrace used for events and as herb garden a gastro pub and first floor more formal dining
7 days operation, 5 working days and 7 shifts per week, kitchen team of 8 Chefs and on Sunday the kitchen will only be open between 12.00noon and 6.00pm
This is an excellent company with ambitious plans for expansion and really takes care of his employees!!
Head Chef Benefits:
- Basic annual salary up to 40,000 per year
- £5,000 plus annual service charge
- £2,000 bonus (based on KPIs of GP, revenue & staff costs)
- £1,000 tab to spend in any of the 3 company pubs
- Ideally starting the 1st October 2018, but if in need the ideal Head Chef can start early or my client will wait if needed.
- Opportunity to learn about the finances of the kitchen and the wider business
- Opportunities for promotion
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.