|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chichester, Sussex, England|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2015|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Dean Ale & Cider House are looking for an experienced Head Chef to lead our hard working and ever expanding team.
Experience essential. We serve a varied and constantly changing menu of modern British food.
The menus are based on food we love cooking and eating rather than a single concept.
We make every effort to keep our menus seasonal, which means using as many locally sourced products from independent and local suppliers as possible.
To be a successful Chef you will need the following experience and abilities:
- Varied experience of working in a kitchen environment (minimum 2 years)
- Good time management skills and the ability to direct a busy kitchen
- Working financial knowledge of produce and costing
- The ability to prepare a number of dishes simultaneously
- Motivational skills and a good general attitude
- A passion for producing quality food
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Current food hygiene qualification/certification
We offer a Competitive salary dependent on experience.