|Location||St Austell, Cornwall, England|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2015|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This is an amazing opportunity to join a newly opened venue, situated on the Cornish Coast.
It's rare that such opportunities come up and this is one not to be missed.
You'll be working in a beautiful sea facing property offering fresh, rustic and very Cornish food to your guests.
If the idyllic Cornish lifestyle is your cup of tea then read on.
The Venue: Beach side brassiere and pub. Brigade Size 5
What can I expect:
- Overall menu design and implantation
- Preparation and presentation of food to the highest standard
- Ensure that the storage of food meets company and statutory health and safety -requirements
- Ensure adequate stock control in all areas and that budget is met.
- Manage and lead the kitchen staff, a team of 5 creating a motivating and inspirational environment in which they can flourish.
Having spoken to the hiring manager we feel this role demands someone who has a positive approach, wants to make their mark on a property and a name for themselves.
This is an excellent role for candidates who are looking to kick start their career being able to use their own creativity and skills to continue this restaurants success.
In return this role offers a generous salary and is a full time permanent position.
Please note that this is a seasonal business, work hours will be a standard full time week during the peak weeks whilst during the 6month winter period a 5 day 9-5 operation is in place. However payment will be pro-rate throughout the year,
For candidates who may need to relocate for this opportunity, short term accommodation can be arranged.