|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Chorleywood, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2014|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Salary: £10 per hour + Benefits
Hours: Full time/Part time
Working as part of the staff team at a prestigious care home in Chorleywood, the Chef is responsible for the overall catering services and smooth running of the kitchen in the absence of the Dining Services Coordinator.
Key duties and responsibilities of this role include:
• The preparation and serving of meals.
• Sanitation of food service areas.
• Accurate record keeping.
• Receiving, rotating and inventory of products.
• Regulatory compliance.
Candidate requirements for this vacancy:
• Chef/cook experience
• Ability to read and follow recipes
• Knowledge of therapeutic diets preferred
• Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
• Possess good judgement, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Food handling course qualification
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs
• Effective time keeping and time management
This position offers an hourly rate of £10 per hour along with additional benefits including pension plan and life assurance.
To be considered for this vacancy click Apply Now and forward a copy of your CV.
2M Employment Solutions is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.