|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Ely, Cambridgeshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2022|
This charming and contemporary Restaurant/Gastro Pub in Cambridgeshire is looking for animpeccable Head Chef witha strong CV showing dedication to lead the talented and professional kitchen brigade.
The classic with a modern twist fresh food menu caters for everyone using locally and seasonally sourced produce; from favourite nibbles and sharing plates to Classic dishes and delicious desserts. There is a chefs table where you can enjoy the Head Chef and his team cook up sublime cuisine. Customers can also sit in the comfort of the lounge area, or meals can be enjoyed in the private dining area.
Main Duties of this Head Chef opportunity will include:
- Lead, co-ordinate and motivate the kitchen team for the restaurant
- Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational excellence
- Ensure daily food preparation meets recipe and specification
- Manage a clean and efficient kitchen department by maximum utilisation of food
- Manage cost and maximise business opportunities
- Plan and order as appropriate for levels of business
- Mentor train and coach the team
- Support with the administration such as rotas, recruitment and attending meetings
- To carry out quality control checks, ensuring presentation, quality of food and service standards are adhered to
- To check daily function
- Responsible for daily ordering and purchase control
- To control food costs according to agreed budgets
Essential Requirements for this Head Chef role are:
- Strong understanding of cuisine
- Great Leadership skills
- Experience of menu development, ordering systems and costing process
- In-depth knowledge and application of kitchen processes and operations
- NVQ Level 2&3
- Consistent AA Rosette experience is essential
- Previous Sous or Head Chef experience
- Understanding of the hospitality industry
- Team leader and excellent communicator
- A stable CV with proven man-management skills
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this Head Chefopportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
Visit [firstcontactchefs.com](../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
This is a permanent position.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references. The person to suit must be experienced in fresh produce
Should also possess NVQ level 1&2 or equivalent, and hygiene certificate.
You must either be working in or a resident in the United Kingdom to apply for this position . You must be able to prove your “ Right to Work “ in the United Kingdom to apply for this role, you must be a UK/EU Citizen and have ILR/PR status or hold a work permit /visa with at least 2 years remaining .
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industry’s reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data. We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.