|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Putney, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VAC-14220 - Head Chef - British Gastro Pub - Pub Classics with A la Carte - £39,000
£35,000 plus £4k bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate Head Chef to join a renovated gastro pub in Chelsea near the station.
The pub is a great site with a large interior and garden with potential for a fantastic weekly turnover. The kitchen is brand new so Head Chef will get to work with some of the industries newest kit.
This is a great opportunity for a Head Chef who is looking to have the opportunity to assist in the quarterly menu, and stamp their mark on the daily specials board.
The Head Chef will have freedom to use the freshest ingredients, from some fantastic local suppliers.
Head Chef will be joining a family of establishments who will invest in your development as much as they are looking forward in the development of the business - they are opening several establishments later this year and a further 10 sites next year.
*The salary package is made up of £35,000 plus achievable bonus.
- Have a proven background as Head Chef in a busy high end establishment
- 48 hrs contracted
- Improve day-to-day smooth running of the kitchen, in charge of food and staffing costs
- Use Polaris software for all back office responsibilities
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner, looking after GPs and costings
- Input on quarterly menu and write daily specials
- Train/develop and motivate junior chefs
You will benefit from;
- Work in a brand new kitchen
- Working for a growing and profitable company
- Working under friendly management with strong and positive values
- Company uniform
- Company pension scheme
- 50% off food and drink and other discounts
- 28 days holiday
If you are a Head Chef with a passion for cooking the best of British with a European inspired menu using some fantastic produce, and you are looking for a challenge working in a kitchen where you can help fulfil the potential of the business, then this is the job for you!
West One Hotel & Catering Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy