|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Tooting, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2019|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Welcome to MUD! We are an independent, antipodean-style cafe located in the heart of Tooting, South West London. We pride ourselves on producing fresh, creative and great tasting brunches, awesome coffee and homemade cakes.
We are looking for a full-time Head Chef to join our fun and friendly team. You will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and a committed individual who shares our passion for quality produce and fresh ingredients and have the desire to serve customers with exceptional plates of food (both in terms of presentation and flavour).
We actively want to work with someone who is engaged and interested in putting their own stamp on the menu as we re-design existing dishes to create a fresh new menu going forward. We are also in the process of expanding our offering to include innovative, delicious evening small plates and supper clubs and we want a new chef who is keen on being part of this exciting new chapter.
- Genuine passion for food and culinary creativity
- At least one year's experience in a similar environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Clean and efficient, working well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and punctual
- Positive attitude, friendly and open personality
- The ability to work well in a team and leadership qualities
- Fluent English
- Eligible to live and work full time in the UK
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to play a key role and progress in a young, growing business
- The chance to head up a kitchen and develop a name in the culinary world
- The chance to work with the best ingredients and high-quality equipment
- Ongoing training, learning and development opportunities
- The chance to work within a great team of fun individuals with team socials and a friendly environment
This role is available for an immediate start.
Please contact us by including a CV and a cover email explaining your reasons for applying for this role.