|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 3, 2020|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Pay- up to £32K
Are you an innovative and self-motivated Sous Chef or Head Chef?
Ready to step into Management role?
Superb opportunity within an award winning 4*hotel for an ambitious Head Chef to lead a talented kitchen brigade!
Head Chef – Benefits:
- Excellent Pay- up to £32K
- Discounted Staff & Family Rate at Bespoke Hotels
- Company Pension
- Free staff meals
- Training and personal development
- Beautiful location, Friendly Management
- Genuine Career Progression
Winner of the Hotel of the Year - London 2019 in the Corporate Livewire London Prestige Awards, we are a 4star 90-room boutique hotel designed to meet the needs of discerning guests from business travellers to foodies and fashionistas. Located in the heart of Bermondsey and a very short distance from London’s finest attractions, we have comfortable and stylish accommodation and our in-house restaurant and lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Being a Bespoke Hotel, our people are our biggest asset. We focus on their individual development and support their education from a commercial perspective.
We are seeking a Head Chef with a ‘Can-do-attitude’ to Lead, Train, Manage, Motivate and Inspire his team to deliver an efficient and effective food operation.
Head Chef – Experience/Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Creativity, food presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Able to take initiative, team spirit, Multitasker
- Good communication, attention to detail
Head Chef – Role
- Supervise, train and motivate kitchen team
- Plan, implement new menus
- Ensure all commodities are on site at an appropriate stock level
- Ensure inductions, performance reviews are completed
- Work under pressure-deliver exceptional service
- Undertake back of house systems -ordering, stock take, control
- Cost conscious, achieve GOP, cost of sales
- Adhere to company standards; comply with food and H&S regulations
If you have passion for food and cooking along with a drive to lead and deliver exceptional customer service, then apply directly for this Head Chef role in Southwark, London by clicking below!