|at ( view profile)|
|Location||East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2019|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job Ref: MJA/HBKMAV040
Head Baker up to 40K - new restaurant opening in Somerset!
A new opening restaurant in the West of England is looking for a Head Baker to bring a bit of East London culture to Somerset. The ideal candidate will be passionate about producing British breads to a high standard as well traditional viennoiserie production. Previous experience working in a fine dining restaurant would be advantageous as this new opening will be ambitiously pushing for the highest accolade - Michelin and Rosette experience would be greatly favoured. As Head Baker, you will be managing a team of up to 5 other bakers, so experience managing a small team will be advantageous.
This position also comes with an amazing 6 months of accommodation provided!
Head Baker: Relocate to beautiful Somerset!
- Great salary package of up to £40,000 a year
- 6 months of accommodation provided to aid in relocation
- New opening looking to bring East London culture to Somerset
- Fine dining British cuisine with Italian influences
- Very high standard - pushing for accolades
- Managing a team of up to 5 bakers
What we need from you:
- Previous Head Baker experience necessary
- Refined modern British cuisine or refined modern Italian cuisine experience essential
- Passion and drive to deliver the best quality products
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
- Food Hygiene certificate in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
- National Insurance Number
- References covering 2 years
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.