|at ( view profile)|
|Location||West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/GCELSL081
Group Head Chef role NOW ON for a great company in South and West London! Salary of up to £45Kpa + bonus!
The recruitment process is now on for a dedicated and driven Group Head Chef to oversee 4 sites in South and West London. Previous experience overseeing multiple restaurants are necessary as well as Strong managerial skills to motivate the teams in these busy kitchens.
As Group Head Chef, you will be expected to mentor, train and co-ordinate all the kitchen teams and exercise strong leadership and relationship building skills to keep your teams cohesive. You should have a proven ability to get the most out of your team and push them to perform consistently at their best.
Experience with Caribbean cuisine is essential, as well as some experience in a fine dining restaurant. You will be expected to create classic Caribbean dishes and serve them beautifully, yet simply.
Group Head Chef, South and West London
- Salary of up to £45Kpa + Bonus
- Passion and focus to deliver excellence and motivate your teams
- Strong managerial skills needed to co-ordinate 4 sites
- Very stylish, Caribbean cuisine
- Some fine dining experience required
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Group Head Chef or Executive Chef
- Previous experience with Caribbean cuisine
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Food hygiene certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .