|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Fawsley, Northamptonshire, England|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Pastry Chef - 4 days on 3 days off
We are recruiting for a Pastry Chef to join our Kitchen brigade at Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa in Daventry, Northamptonshire – part of the Hand Picked Hotels collection.
As a Pastry Chef you will work with the Head Chef and the Sous Chef to support the brigade and take responsibility for ensuring the consistency of food standards delivered by the Kitchen.
As Pastry Chef you will be paid by the hour work and will work 45 hours per week over 4 days with 3 days off.
Our menus have dishes put together with individuality and creativity by the Head Chef and his team born out of passion for providing incredible food.
We look for Chefs with creativity and passion - all of our hotels are unique in their own way, just like our Chefs.
£30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels
- 28 Days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Service Charge scheme – 100% of which is divided between the team
- Online retail discount platform offering savings with thousands of high street retailers and restaurants
- Use of Health Club
- Pension scheme
- Shoes & Whites provided and laundered
- The successful Chef will;
- Be able to supervise others with a professional and supportive approach
- Experience of working as a Pastry Chef in a busy kitchen
- Experience of working in a rosette kitchen and able to demonstrate good food knowledge.
- Have a friendly, genuine and approachable manner
In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked!Hand Picked Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.