|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2017|
|Category|| Sous Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Executive Sous Chef - 5* Hotel - London Hyde Park
Our client a 5* Hotel based is Hyde Park (London) and part of a large and well-known International chain of hotels is currently looking for an experienced Executive Sous Chef.
The operation includes a busy Conference & Banqueting department with events ranging from 10 or up to 2,000 covers, the food is up to 2AA rosettes standards, and only the freshest ingredients are used.
The ideal Executive Sous Chef will receive a salary of £55,000 per year all inclusive, 7 days a week operation with 5 working days and 2 days off including weekends
London experience is a plus but not essential and the Ideal Executive Sous Chef must have strong leadership and management skills, able to manage a brigade of 35 Chefs.
Creativity required also for new menu ideas and no AA rosettes necessary but your past experience must come from a high quality background.
The Executive Sous Chef to some fantastic benefits such as:
- Salary of £55,000 per year all inclusive
- 29 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 34 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for progression and promotion
- Meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Company Sick Pay
- 50% employee discount on Food and Beverage
- Loyalty awards on each anniversary of service from year one
- Christmas Gifts
- Social Activities