|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Redhill, Surrey, England|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2017|
|Category|| Executive Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Executive Pastry Chef - Immediate start - Pastry Executive Chef - Overtime paid!!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Pastry Chef who is looking for a platform to showcase their pastry creativity within a renowned hotel group! The successful Executive Pastry Chef will have a proven track record of
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- To deliver pastry to all areas of the hotel in line with the Executive Chefs guidelines
- To regularly develop new pastry items to meet the taste and dining requirements of our guests
- To provide coaching and guidance with induction training and owning training and development
- To support and facilitate team members in local, national and international competitions
- To bring a proactive approach to your work by researching new techniques, methods and ideas to keep the client at the forefront of the industry
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Pastry department, and ensuring the highest levels of culinary standards are upheld. You will work closely with the Executive Head Chef to deliver the guests expectations.
We are looking for Executive Pastry Chef with flair and imagination, who can communicate effectively across both the kitchen and departments and are financially aware and able to deliver costings and work within budgets.