|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Category|| Head Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Executive Head Chef New Opening
A restaurateur is looking for an Executive Head Chef to help develop the concept and create and open a new restaurant in North London.
The owner is looking for a chef who has a background in Mediterranean and "ottolenghi style" menus.
The role will involve:
- Menu Creation
- Concept Development
- Supplier Sourcing
- Staff recruiting and Training
- Liaising with front of house
- Control on the day to day running of the operation
- Three Floors
- Mediterranean and Israeli, healthy, fresh all day dining menus
- 2 kitchens
- Neighbourhood North London area so expected to be very busy
- Brand new state of the art design
- Located hear a North London train and tube station
- £40,000 salary plus bonus can be flexible for the perfect candidate
- 7 shifts per week
- Press and media attention
- Potential to make a name for yourself
- The Restaurateur wants to open many sites, so will be involved in the future of the company
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role "Executive Head Chef New Opening" please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title "Executive Head Chef New Opening" in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.