|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2019|
|Category|| Executive Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Executive Head Chef | Luxury Hotel and Country Club | 5-Star
A fantastic Hotel and Country Club is looking for an experience Executive Chef.
The role will require you to be accountable for the overall success of the daily kitchen operations including: banquets, room service, restaurants, bars and lounges, afternoon tea service, corporate functions and associate cafeteria.
The right candidate will have outstanding culinary knowledge and a passion for extending such expertise in order to train and nurture talent within the brigade.
You must constantly exceed expectations and maintain exceptional 2 AA Rosette standards whilst maximising the financial performance in all areas.
For this position you must have good organisation skills thus be able to complete managerial reports, disciplinary procedures and documents and all be able to analyses information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
It is essential that you are a people manager and serve as a role model, establishing mutual trust, respect and cooperation amongst the team and all hotel employees.
You will be expected to get involved in the kitchen and have a hands-on approach either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
A creative, innovative approach will be considered advantageous in regard to menu development and presentation.
The hotel is looking for someone with a hotel background ideally within a luxury hotel group. You must have experience managing large operations and extensive kitchen teams. Restaurant/Gastro Pub experience will not be considered.
- Free Meals on duty
- Free Uniform (where applicable)
- Free car parking
- Local and National Discounts - Benefits Website
- Refer a Friend and receive up to £150 and £500 for referring a chef
- Commence on 20 Holidays per year + 8 bank holidays (pro-rota)
- Discounted Room Rates & Food/Beverages (20%) worldwide for the associate and their friends & family
- Pension Scheme
- Free apprenticeships & NVQ's
- Free Birthday vouchers for a meal for 2
- Free use of Leisure Club/Steam/Sauna/Swimming Pool/Gym
- Discounted Beauty Treatments - 25% - 50%
- 50% discount in the restaurants
- Free use of Golf Course
- Preferential rates for Golf for friends & family
- Incentive Schemes
- Quarterly / Annual Recognition Awards
- Free Associate Parties - Christmas lunch, Summer BBQs, Associate appreciation week, sports days
- Free Long service afternoon teas
- Relocation support - first month's rent and deposit paid, pay back in 6 months in smaller instalments at 0% interest
What we need from you:
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
- National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.