|Location||Liverpool Street, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Demi Chef de Partie Pastry - 2AA British Restaurant - Liverpool Street - 25,000+
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie Pastry
Establishment: Two AA British Restaurant
Average Covers: 80 lunch and 150 for dinner
Cuisine: modern British, with European influences
Brigade: 30+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Liverpool Street (Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Central Lines)
Salary: 25,000k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 7 shifts per week (50hrs per week)
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A competent Demi Chef de Partie to join an award winning brigade.
* Someone who can work well under pressure and produce high volume & award winning food.
* A creative pastry chef who is looking to develop their skills.
* A dedicated Demi Pastry Chef who has a stable and proven employment history.
* A Demi Pastry Chef with at least two years experience working in a professional kitchen.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* Great pension schemes.
* Year end bonus related schemes.
* In-house training of all kitchen sections.
* The opportunity to grow into an accomplished Chef de Partie.
* An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.