|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2017|
|Category|| Pastry Chef |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Demi Pastry Chef - 2AA Restaurant - Mayfair - £24,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Demi Pastry Chef
Establishment: 2AA Restaurant
Average Covers: 80 lunch and 150 for dinner
Brigade: 20+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Central London (Piccadilly or Jubilee & Victoria Lines)
Salary: 24,000k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 6 shifts per week over 5 days - (48 hours)
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* A confident Demi Pastry Chef who is looking to work in one of London's most talked about restaurants.
* A passionate chef who is looking to develop their pastry skills and experience.
* The ideal Demi Pastry Chef will be well organised, hard working and career driven.
* A competent demi pastry chef who can work well under pressure.
* The successful Demi Pastry chef Must have a stable and proven employment history.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* An opportunity to work within an award winning restaurant group which is owned by one of the UK's most celebrated master chefs.
* Opportunities to assist in regular television work that is carried out within the restaurant.
* Opportunity to influence menu's and develop into a strong chef de cuisine.
* A competitive salary package.
* A spacious modern kitchen kitchen.
* Staff meals whilst on duty
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.