|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Watford, Hertfordshire, England|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2018|
|Category|| Demi Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job reference MJA/RSCDP003
Demi Chef de Paries looking to step up to CDP level in Watford - salary up to £22Kpa!
The Change Group is recruiting for Demi Chef de Parties for a major production kitchen in Watford who want to take their career to the next level. Work in a major production kitchen this year - get involved with a great place to work! Have fun and get the hours in!
You should be able to keep your cool under pressure as some of these positions are customer facing. You should also be ready to move between different kitchens within the establishment. For this reason, you should be particularly adaptable, have excellent communication skills, keep your uniform and work space clean and be able to troubleshoot and lead any team you are assigned to work with.
You should excel in time management, short-order cooking, and volume production and be positive and personable as you may be in full view of the customers. You shouldn't be easily distracted by your surroundings and be eager to help in any way you can. This is a perfect position for Demi Chef de Parties who are ready for their first CDP position.
Demi Chef de parties:
- Salary up to £22Kpa
- Watford location
- Step up to CDP level
- Friendly office staff to support you through the registration, interview and trial process
What we need from you:
- 3 years minimum experience in Hospitality and Catering
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificates
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants anticipated, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.