|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South West London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
|Category|| Demi Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job reference: MJA/MRJCDCDP096
Demi Chef De Partie position starting ASAP! Salary of up to £25Kpa - every Sunday off!
A chic South West London restaurant is in search of a strong Commis Chef or Demi Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is ideal if you are available as soon as possible!
The restaurant is a Japanese inspired, serving up to 120 covers a day, and you will have EVERY Sunday off! Working in a tight brigade of 5 chefs, this Demi Chef de Partie position provides a great learning environment. You should have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at either Commis Chef or Demi Chef de Partie level in a refined environment.
South West London Japanese restaurant Demi Chef de Partie:
- Salary of up to £25,000pa
- Working 48 hours/week
- Brigade of 5 Chefs
- Excellent structured learning environment
- Monday to Saturday operation
What we need from you:
- Minimum experience of 2 years at a Commis Chef level
- Previous refined experience
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- National Insurance Number
- 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.