|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2017|
|Category|| Demi Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Demi Chef de Partie - OLD STREET/SHOREDITCH - ***Michelin Chef
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Demi Chef de Partie
Establishment: Contemporary European Restaurant
Average Covers: 40 lunch and 100 for dinner
Cuisine: modern European (refined)
Brigade: 16+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Old Street/Shoreditch (Northern, Hammersmith, Circle and Central)
Salary: 23,000k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 7 shifts per week (8am until 4pm) 3pm until close
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
* An enthusiastic, driven and competent Chef de Partie that is confident to train on a kitchen section.
* A passionate and professional chef that is well organised and can work well within a team.
* Someone who has worked within a professional food led kitchen kitchen for over two years.
* Previous experience cooking modern European cuisine would be desirable.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
* Real chances of growth and career development.
* REAL BREAKS!
* Great pension schemes.
* Year end bonus related schemes.
* A chance to train under an accomplished ***Michelin Chef!
* An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
* VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
* Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.