|at ( view profile)|
|Location||East London, Greater London, England|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2019|
|Category|| Demi Chef de Partie |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Job ref: MJA/DCDPMAVG0265
Demi Chef de Partie - East London Italian restaurant - salary of up to £26,500!
A big name in upscale casual dining is now looking for a Demi to join their "work-family" on a permanent basis. This wildly popular restaurant in East London is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie with great quality volume experience to work in their trattoria-style restaurant. There is a strong focus on regional Italian local produce, with all menu items made in-house! This is an excellent learning opportunity for a dedicated and driven Demi Chef de Partie to develop their skills in a standardized environment. You should be able to keep calm under pressure in a very fast-paced environment, working for a company that really values its staff.
The brigade is 35-strong, however experience working in a big brigade is not strictly essential. Busy days will top out at up to 700 covers, with all team members playing their part in the success of the service.
As this is a global company, any staff showing promise, dedication and a positive work ethic with have the opportunity if desired to relocate to any of the other sites around the world. The company would rather provide a career path within the company for a promising Demi Chef de Partie than lose and excellent asset!
East London upscale casual dining restaurant:
- Demi Chef de Partie salary starting at £26,500 a year
- Tight-knit, supportive brigade and management team
- Fresh Italian cuisine
- Up to 700 covers in a day
- Brigade of over 30 Chefs
- Global relocation opportunities after loyal service to the company
- All menu items prepared in-house
- PAID TRIAL!
What we need from you:
- Previous experience at Demi level
- Previous quality volume experience
- Italian cuisine experience preferred
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
- National Insurance Number
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- 2 years of written references or reference contact details supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .